This appetizer is soooo good! And ridiculously easy. I’ve made it for several get-togethers and everyone always loves it. We love this stuff so much that we started experimenting with other ways to eat it…like adding chicken and slapping it on some pita bread for a fast, yummy lunch or dinner! It’s delicious no matter what you do with it! The greek seasoning can be a little hard to track down since not every grocery store carries it, but it is well worth the hunt.
Greek Feta Dip
- 3 large roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cavender’s Greek Seasoning
- Dice your roma tomatoes and add to your dip bowl.
- Add feta.
- Chop up the green stems on one bunch of green onions and add to bowl.
- Pour olive oil over the top of your ingredients.
- Add greek seasoning and stir ingredients until combined.
- Serve with pita chips or sliced baguette bread.