Ever have a cookie that just dissolves in your mouth? That is exactly what these bad boys do. There are so many great things about this recipe. For starters, there are no eggs involved so if you’re one of those people who likes to eat cookie dough, you can safely do that. There are only a few ingredients so they come together very quickly and easily. Oh and everyone absolutely loves these and will think you are an amazing human for producing them. You got nothing to lose here!
TANTALIZING TOFFEE CREAM CHEESE COOKIES
- 6 oz softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 bag of Heath English Coffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add cream cheese, butter and sugars into mixing bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in heath baking bits.
- Scoop out about 2 tablepoons of dough and roll it into a ball. Put it on a cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Cook for 14 minutes. Dough will be slightly browned and very fragile. Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.